- Official BitMEX Communication Channels
- What if I lose my 2FA?
- Why is my Deposit taking a long time to get credited?
- What is the Min Withdrawal Amount for TRON
- Why is my withdrawal taking a long time?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- Why am I not receiving emails from BitMEX?
- Why was my order canceled/rejected?
- Why was my order filled at a different price?
- Does Leverage affect my PNL?
- How is Liquidation Price calculated?
- How do I manually calculate my Realised PNL?
- When will I receive my rewards (BMEX tokens) for the offers?
- Where are the BitMEX servers located?
This website is operated by HDR Global Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Seychelles with a company number of 148707 and registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahé, Seychelles (“HDR”). HDR wholly owns BitMEX, a Bitcoin-based trading platform.
Access to trading or holding positions on BitMEX is prohibited for any person or entity that is located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or a resident of: (i) the United States of America, Québec (Canada), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; or (iii) any other jurisdiction where the services offered by BitMEX are restricted (collectively “Restricted Jurisdictions”). If it is determined that any BitMEX user has given false representations as to their location, incorporation, establishment, citizenship or residence, or HDR detects a user is from a Restricted Jurisdiction as described above, HDR reserves the right to immediately close their accounts and liquidate any open positions. HDR may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the BitMEX trading platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.