- What are the benefits of joining a Guild?
- Official BitMEX Communication Channels
- Guild Rules
- What if I lost my 2FA?
- What is the Leaderboard?
- Why is my deposit taking a long time to get credited?
- Can I deposit directly from my bank?
- Why is my withdrawal taking a long time?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- Why was my withdrawal canceled?
- Why are my withdrawals disabled? (Withdrawal Ban)
- Why am I not receiving emails from BitMEX?
- Why didn't my Stop Order trigger before I was liquidated?
- Why was I liquidated if the price on the chart didn't reach my Liquidation Price?
- Why was my order canceled/rejected?
- Why was my order filled at a different price?
- Why has my Liquidation Price changed?
- Is ROE my Realised PNL?
- Why did I realise loss on a profitable position? (Instant PNL Realisation)
- Does Leverage affect my PNL?
- How is Liquidation Price calculated?
- How do I manually calculate my Realised PNL?
- How can I verify?
- Where are the BitMEX servers located?
- How can I improve my API Latency?
This website is operated by HDR Global Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Seychelles with a company number of 148707 and registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahé, Seychelles (“HDR”). HDR wholly owns BitMEX, a Bitcoin-based trading platform.
Access to trading or holding positions on BitMEX is prohibited for any person or entity that is located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or a resident of: (i) the United States of America, Québec (Canada), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; or (iii) any other jurisdiction where the services offered by BitMEX are restricted (collectively “Restricted Jurisdictions”). If it is determined that any BitMEX user has given false representations as to their location, incorporation, establishment, citizenship or residence, or HDR detects a user is from a Restricted Jurisdiction as described above, HDR reserves the right to immediately close their accounts and liquidate any open positions. HDR may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the BitMEX trading platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.