- What are the benefits of joining a Guild?
- Guild Rules
- What are the requirements to join a Guild?
- Do I need to apply to join a Guild?
- How many people can join a Guild?
- Can I join more than one Guild?
- What are the benefits of being a Guild leader?
- What are the requirements to start and lead a Guild?
- Can I leave a Guild as a Guild Leader or transfer the responsibility to a new Guild leader?
- Can I stipulate that Guild members have a minimum wallet balance to join?
- Can I automatically remove members who fail to meet certain goals?
- Can I charge users a monthly subscription fee to be in my Guild?
- What is the Leaderboard?
- What is the Guild Pot?
- How to participate in winning the Guild Pot?
- Where do the Guild pot funds come from?
- Who can see the Guild Pot balance?
- How is the Guild Pot distributed?
This website is operated by HDR Global Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Seychelles with a company number of 148707 and registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahé, Seychelles (“HDR”). HDR wholly owns BitMEX, a Bitcoin-based trading platform.
Access to trading or holding positions on BitMEX is prohibited for any person or entity that is located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or a resident of: (i) the United States of America, Québec (Canada), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; or (iii) any other jurisdiction where the services offered by BitMEX are restricted (collectively “Restricted Jurisdictions”). If it is determined that any BitMEX user has given false representations as to their location, incorporation, establishment, citizenship or residence, or HDR detects a user is from a Restricted Jurisdiction as described above, HDR reserves the right to immediately close their accounts and liquidate any open positions. HDR may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the BitMEX trading platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.