Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Why is my Deposit taking a long time to get credited?
- Can I deposit directly from my bank?
- How long does it take for deposits to be credited?
- How to Deposit USDT TRC-20 on BitMEX
- I recently sent multiple deposits, but haven't received them all. Where is my remaining deposit?
- Is there a deposit fee?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- Why is my withdrawal taking a long time?
- Are there any withdrawal limitations?
- How can I transfer between my accounts instantly and for free?
- How do I cancel my withdrawal?
- How to Withdraw USDT TRC-20 from BitMEX
- Why am I not receiving emails from BitMEX?
- Can I have more than one BitMEX account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I close/delete my account?
- How can I link my accounts together?
- How do I reset my password?
Derivative Platform Dashboard
- How Do I Customise My Trading UI?
- How do I read the BitMEX Recent Trades widget
- How do I read the Depth Chart widget?
- How do I read the Margin widget?
- How do I read the Orderbook widget?
- How do I read the Trading Chart?
- Why was my order canceled/rejected?
- Why was my order filled at a different price?
- Can I have more than one position on the same contract?
- Does BitMEX get any cut of the funding fee?
- How are orders prioritised?
- How can I cancel my Active Order?
Margin & Leverage
- Does Leverage affect my PNL?
- Does positive funding payment go into Available Balance?
- How do I add margin to a position?
- How do I change my leverage?
- How is Cross Margin allocated to position?
- Instant Realisation
- How do I manually calculate my Realised PNL?
- How is Liquidation Price calculated?
- Calculating Order Cost
- How can I manually calculate what the Mark Price was when I got liquidated on futures?
- How can I manually calculate what the Mark Price was when I was liquidated on Perpetual?
- How do I know when my position is in profit?
This website is operated by HDR Global Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Seychelles with a company number of 148707 and registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahé, Seychelles (“HDR”). HDR wholly owns BitMEX, a Bitcoin-based trading platform.
Access to trading or holding positions on BitMEX is prohibited for any person or entity that is located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or a resident of: (i) the United States of America, Québec (Canada), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; or (iii) any other jurisdiction where the services offered by BitMEX are restricted (collectively “Restricted Jurisdictions”). If it is determined that any BitMEX user has given false representations as to their location, incorporation, establishment, citizenship or residence, or HDR detects a user is from a Restricted Jurisdiction as described above, HDR reserves the right to immediately close their accounts and liquidate any open positions. HDR may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the BitMEX trading platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.