- Guild leaders get to control the name, visual identity, and all participants of their Guild. They can invite and/or exclude members from their Guilds to ensure they have the highest-performing team.
- Guild leaders can choose how Guild pot cash rewards are distributed amongst members.
- They may choose to save the Guild pot for re-investment or select a percentage they would like to pay out to members vs keep for themselves (0-100%). Selected payouts to members can be distributed as follows:
- Payout to the top three traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top five traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 10 traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution of 10% each).
- Payout to the Guild members by percentage of their weekly volume.
- Payout to the top three traders of the Guild by ADV(equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top five traders of the Guild by ADV (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 10 traders of the Guild by ADV (equal distribution of 10% each).
- Pay out all to one Guild member (randomly selected by an algorithm).
- No payout and save the cash reward for the following competition.
- In the event that a Guild leader chooses to roll over their rewards to the next competition, they are able to select a designated member to be a Guild pot trader.
- The above distribution is fixed upon the start of the competition period. Any changes to the distribution will only apply to the next competition.
- Payouts according to the above selection will happen every Thursday following the end of the latest Guild competition.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Guild leader can, at their own discretion, transfer their own funds to anyone in the Guild directly or to the Guild pot, which shall be distributed in accordance with the usual distribution of the Guild pot.
This website is operated by HDR Global Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Seychelles with a company number of 148707 and registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahé, Seychelles (“HDR”). HDR wholly owns BitMEX, a Bitcoin-based trading platform.
Access to trading or holding positions on BitMEX is prohibited for any person or entity that is located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or a resident of: (i) the United States of America, Québec (Canada), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; or (iii) any other jurisdiction where the services offered by BitMEX are restricted (collectively “Restricted Jurisdictions”). If it is determined that any BitMEX user has given false representations as to their location, incorporation, establishment, citizenship or residence, or HDR detects a user is from a Restricted Jurisdiction as described above, HDR reserves the right to immediately close their accounts and liquidate any open positions. HDR may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the BitMEX trading platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.